Monday, October 26, 2009

I Say Yes

I stand here at the cross roads asking God what is it he wants me to do. He has told me that in everyones life we must make choices. In that choice we become closer to him or we become a observer of what could happen. I notice that it is amazing how he turns your life around when you really don't think is the right time. He does it when the times seems to confuse you or take you in a solo role.
He does this to make you dependent on him. Leaving your friends and family to come closer to him. To learn he is the reason for each season. He is the only food, source of nutrients needed to make a way. For he has done it many times without your knowledge.
I stand here writing this in the wii hours of the night saying God has a reason for each season. You may not know me. You may never know my story. But I will say God has been my best friend. My life vest. My alarm clock. Because He is always there to make you better. He may make you fall or land on your knees. But in that position you must see that God is setting you up to look up at him and see his greatness.
You can not look at God while standing and say how great he is. Those who have been on the ground can tell you how awesome God is. He encourages you by showing you someone elses testimony.
To my mother and father. I am speaking greatest to you and prosperity. For you have put wisdom in your children and the way you raised us is to never give up.
To my God moms and God fathers. May God bless your spirit because you have been a straight pump for me and many others to continue to do the right thing.
To my extended Family. God has so much in store for you. He just needs you to reach out to him. He needs you to accept the things he has put infront. He wants you to grab the truth and the light.
To my friends. I speak Gods growth and Gods guidance into your life. He may not come when you want him. But remember he is always on time. I also ask that God gives you the wisdom to know the time for each season.
I ask God to protect each of you. And I ask God to hear your Yes upon say it. I pray God covers everything in which your mind, business, and soul wants to do.
This is my pray for you and I pray God hears this and spreads this across the country!
MY HEART AND SOUL SAYS YES TO GOD! AND I SUBMIT TO YOUR WILL AND I WILL OBEY EVERYTHING YOU WANT ME TO DO. FOR I HAVE MADE UP IN MY MIND THAT I SAY YES TOO YOU. YOU BEING MY HEART. YOU BEING MY MIND. YOU BEING MY MOUTH. I SAY LEAD ME TO THE WAY YOU WANT ME TO GO. IF THERE IS ANYTHING YOU WANT TO CHANGE IN ME. GOD I WANT YOU TO DO SO.
GOD LET YOUR WILL BE DONE! MY SOUL SAYS YES!

No comments:

Post a Comment